Sunday, January 18, 2009

Room

So I thought It'd be fun to show you what my room looks like on a busy day. Basically a bunch of stuff just laying everywhere!

It's a pain still having to live in my parents house and there's almost no space to put things since I live in just a single room. So all my stuff is stuffed into one room and to make things worse my best friend is living in my closet! Yup, you can see his mattress and computer in there.

It's very tough having to take care of things around the house and doing chores and favors for everyone, especially having to pick up my brother every day. It's a pain, but it has to be done.

Right now I've been working on Indesign and have built a new layout for my portfolio so that it makes editing it much easier. That way I can go to just one file rather than having to edit each individual page. This way to format is nice and clear and it will also be convenient just in case I need to add further work in the future.








No comments: