Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Contemporary Design - Intro presentation

So here are the pictures that didn't transfer to my flash drive, I really need to get it checked because I think it's been bugging on me.(click on the image to see the large version)


Sketches that I started after looking into Gary Panter:
























































































Here are some notes on the movie that wasn't compled due to the snow:






















































Here are the Examples that I showed in class on the different types of rotoscoping with extras:



A scene from 'Waking Life' by Richard Linklater


Amazing rotoscopped footage by youtube user: bentarthur


A clip from a Scanner Darkly direct by Richard Linklater, orginal book by Philip K. Dick

No comments: